Jackson-Milton Middle School Halloween Dance, Permission Slips due by Tues.,Oct. 29, 2019
- This dance is for only 6,7,8 graders who attend JMMS
- Students must turn in $5 plus parent/guardian permission slip by Tues., Oct. 29, 2019 to attend the dance
- Students should wear their costumes to school that day
- costumes are encouraged but not mandatory
- All costumes must be school appropriate
- No full face masks
- Pick up will be behind the school next tot the gym at 4:30pm
- Students who are getting picked up before 4:30pm must contact a chaperone before they are permitted to leave the dance
- HAVE FUN!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.